Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

You raise me up !


Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah) for this life that HE gave to me and also for a wonderful family that he gave me..

Well, today story would not talk about sport much ^_^ hmm..did you remember the moment when your father first teach you how to ride a bicycle? yeahh..how can we forget that right..so, how about this..did you remember the moment when your father look into your eyes and say to you "be careful while playing"?hmm most of us would probably don't remember that and above all we would say that, it was always my mum who told me that..yes you are right about that too..but did you ever realize that our father also have play an important role in order to see us grow safely?yes..you realize but did you ever care about his concern towards your own safety?to be honest..I don't. At first, when I was kid..I don't bother about what my father trying to say to me..when I got back home hurt somewhere..he will immediately find a medicine for me..not angry but love that I can see in his eyes..I even remember when I first rode my bicycle and I fall, he said to me "start from now on..you will keep going fall over and over again but no matter how many times you've fall, you must find courage to stand up back!"..why is he saying that to me?at that time I might not understand but as I grow older and now reach age 22..I realized that, my father wouldn't always be by my side whenever I falls in future but his motivation did..


Credit to my beloved father:
You'll always be in my heart forever & thanks for loving me.

The video below was truly inspiring me..Enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZlXWp6vFdE&spfreload=1