Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Beginner is not a LOSER

In the name of ALLAH the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful

I always wanted to try to be an active blogger but I couldn't manage to do that because I always said to myself that "its' not gonna work..", "your stories wouldn't be as wonderful as others.." and so on and on..Well then I think about it again..should I really compare myself with others' opinion? They do have their own perspective and so do I..so, why shouldn't I try to share it with other??hmm...(lets give yourself a chance wouldn't you?) 

Ahaa!! and here I'm..finally after trying for one whole week to get to know with all 'these' new terms and whatever..Here is my first blog!! I hate it at first sight but suddenly I remembered one of my teacher always said to me that "a beginner is not a LOSER..!!" yeahh..try to not be a loser FAIZURA even though it's hard for you..wahh!! (feeling determined now)


Here is a quote for us to ponder about ^_^ have fun!




'Winners NEVER Quit & Quitters NEVER Win' - Vince Lombardi -