Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Get affected .


I have been asked by my sister in my usrah group to watch one of the short stories in YouTube TOMATO 2.0 . How does this very short stories could affect me that much ? I keep wondering why did i became like that , why i changed obviously ? How fast time flies .  It has been 11 month after the last day i see kaabah . hopefully , i'll get in there very soon . 

This is the words that keep playing on my mind , Alhamdulillah . I should and we shall do this together ! -

" I just came across this verse where Allah SWT mentioned that those unbielievers who passed away , they would plead to Allah SWT to return them back to life, so that they could do good deeds and things they had left behind (Solah & aurah etc) . But then Allah SWT said ; Nay ! It is but a word that he speaketh , and behind them is barrier until the day they are raised. - Surah Al-Mu'minuun - "

As the summation , you , i and whoever in this entire world didn't know when , where and how they are going to death , Only Allah SWT knows about it . Therefore , we need to get ready and be prepared for akhirah . 5 times a day is not really hard compared to get fit in the gym . While , you as a woman need to cover your aurah base on syari'ah not based on fashion style .Remember . Nau'zubillah min zalik . Assalamualaikum w.b.t .